Getting a visa to Cambodia, whether you are traveling from the US or the UK, is quite easy. Both the UK and the US are eligible for visa on arrival and can, therefore, apply for Cambodia visa online. However, you may want to visit the Cambodian embassy to apply for a visa. While this may be the option that many people know, it is usually not the best method for applying for a Cambodian visa. If you, however, wish to visit the Cambodia embassy to get your visa, below are the addresses for the Cambodia embassies in the United Kingdom and the USA.
Royal Embassy of Cambodia
The Royal Embassy of Cambodia is located at 4530 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20011
At the Cambodia Embassy in the US, you can get your Cambodia visa, renew your passport, and obtain your travel documents. Applying for a visa at the Royal Embassy of Cambodia in the US entails a set of formal processes. You will need to book an appointment at the embassy and then walk in to complete your visa application.
The Embassy of Cambodia is located at 64 Brondesbury Park, Willesden, London NW6 7AT, United Kingdom
The Embassy of Cambodia, United Kingdom, offers services like visa application and approval, passport renewal for Cambodian nationals, and issuing of travel documents. If you want to apply for a Cambodian visa at the embassy in the UK, you will need to book an appointment first, then go in personally to apply for your visa.
These days, many people do not want to go through the stress of waiting for an appointment at the embassy or waiting in queues to submit their visa application. The alternative now is to apply online. Instead of visiting the embassy, you can simply apply for your Cambodian visa online by visiting Cambodiavisaonline.org.
Once you log on to cambodiavisaonline.org, you can fill out the online application form, upload the necessary documents, and submit your application. Once you submit the application, we review and make sure you have filled it correctly so that your application will not be rejected.
Your photos must also meet the Cambodia visa photo requirements which are highlighted below:
• The photo must show your face clearly with your eyes open.
• You must not wear eyeglasses.
• Headgears are not allowed except in medical or religious cases.
• It would be best if you had a valid passport and approved Cambodia visa, which you can get through Cambodia Embassy Visa US, Cambodia Embassy Visa, the US, or online Cambodia visa.
• Your passport should have a validity of six (6) months from the date of your entry into Cambodia.
• If you apply for the online Cambodia visa, you will get a tourist visa, which is valid for three months. You can stay in Cambodia for 30 days at any time.
• You do not need to take any vaccination except you plan to travel into the deep forests of Cambodia.
• If you are from Singapore, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Brunei Darussalam, you do not need a Cambodia visa. With your local passport, you can stay in Cambodia for up to 21 days.
• For citizens of Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Algeria, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan, they need a Cambodia Embassy visa to gain access to Cambodia. They need to visit a Cambodia Embassy to submit their visa application at least one month before their intended travel date.
• You must have images of your passport and your face.
• We double-check applications to see if there are errors or poor-quality images.
• We deliver the visa document to your email in PDF format.
• We offer only tourist visas at the moment.
At Cambodiavisaonline.org, you can get your Cambodia visa without issues. We make sure your visa application is correct and properly filled. After submitting your application on our website, we review the application to make sure you satisfy all Cambodia visa photo requirements, and your details are accurate.
Once you get your Cambodia visa online from cambodiavisaonline.org, you do not need to visit the Cambodia Embassy to get a visa.