You have no applications added.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

My children are more than 12 years but they still travel using the parent’s passport, would they still require a eVisa? [KH]

Support Department posted this on Dec 22, 2017

Yes, all Children that are more than 12 years need a visa, regardless if they use their personal passport or that of their parents.

Categories: General